The I.S. Group is an expanding group of companies that includes the largest mail order supplier of sundries to UK florists and Suki, a worldwide giftware and soft toy company.
3D Product Design Manager
The I.S. Group is an expanding group of companies that includes the largest mail order supplier of sundries to UK florists and Suki, a worldwide giftware and soft toy company. We’re looking for a dynamic and experienced Product Design Manager to lead a talented team of product and packaging designers at our Peterborough Head Office.
As a hands-on 3D Product Design Manager, you will take the creative lead on projects, generate designs and guide the team with structured briefs and trend research. You will be responsible for all product created for our group of companies, covering homeware, giftware, plush and floral sundries. This is a challenging and highly satisfying role, with the Manager playing a key part in the success of the Design department.
- Researching trends and competitors
- Briefing the design team on the creative direction for each project
- Ensuring projects are delivered in the agreed timescales
- Supporting the team, encouraging creativity and provide training
- Regular product presentations to internal and external customers
- Working closely with our Purchasing Department
- Supplier and Trade Fair visits to the UK, Europe and the Far East
- 3D Product Design knowledge is essential
- Past evidence of designing a product from concept to POS
- An organised and forward thinking individual
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Outstanding motivational and leadership skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to present ideas effectively internally and externally
- Able to evaluate ideas of others
- First class CAD skills, especially Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following 3D packages is essential: FormZ, Solid Works, Blender or
We offer a working environment where you are encouraged to share your experience to help improve processes.
We have a vacancy within the IT Team, based at our Peterborough Head Office
This is an exciting time to join the IS Group’s IT team. as part of a friendly, dynamic and forward-thinking team who are based in our Peterborough office.
The role is a broad SQL based role including reporting, analytics, development projects and support.
Your key duties will include:
- To own and develop the companies’ information and reporting services, helping to ensure the quality of the reporting services and ensuring the availability of the systems
- Provide team support and project management for assigned tasks or projects, ensuring these are delivered on time, within budget and to a high quality
- To administer and support the companies ERP and Information systems.
- To provide assistance in running and maintaining the Group’s ICT systems including support for users, installations and administration.
- Answering the phone in a professional manner and if relevant passing information promptly.
- To assist in the maintenance of the Groups ICT including servers,
- workstations and related peripherals, carrying out monitoring and daily checks.
- To help maintain a fully up to date inventory of all hardware and software within the Group and assisting with procurement and warranty support.
- To provide technical support for all users ensuring accurate administration, prioritising support requests.
- Assist with relevant staff training, and documentation
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
This job description is not exclusive of the full range of professional duties of the post
To succeed in this role you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
You will need:
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have good SQL / T-SQL /MySQL and reporting skills
- Must have a desire to further develop technical skills
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions
- Must be proactive and a self-motivated
- Must be able to work within a team environment
- Must have an understanding of ICT systems
- Experience in programming VB / .NET would be an advantage
- PowerBi / SharePoint Experience would also be an advantage
German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Suki is a thriving part of The IS Group and is a progressive & innovative British company specialising in soft toys and other giftware.
Based in the UK and selling throughout the world our success is due to outstanding products, impressive sales teams & exceptional customer support
We have a vacancy for a German speaking Customer Service Advisor based at our Peterborough Head Office.
This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your phone based customer service skills. In this position you will provide first class service to all our customers with a particular emphasis on the sales team of our German distributor.
Your key duties will include:
• Processing & assisting with orders & enquiries
• Helping to resolve any issues with orders
• Providing general administrative support
• Building & maintaining rapport with customers & colleagues
You will need:
• To be a fluent German speaker
• Have an excellent telephone manner
• Be well organised, accurate & thorough
• Have good computer skills
We offer an attractive salary that is negotiable depending on skills & experience.
Apply now if you can demonstrate a confident, clear telephone voice, good computer skills and are committed to succeeding with a go ahead company.
We’re looking for a happy soul to join our team in the role of Account Executive. Your direct report will be to Lucy White, Account Manager.
This is a full-time position, based at our Peterborough office in Bretton, PE3. The job will involve trips to London to spend time at our office in Fulham SW6 as well as to attend client meetings, trade shows and other tactical events. In Fulham, you will be working alongside Founder & Director, Ali Nester-Smith.
The start date for this role is August 2017.
What are we looking for?
Enthusiasm, organisational skills and a big smile whatever the weather is a pretty good start. As is a joy of giving people beautiful presents that are perfect for them.
You’ll be involved in sourcing and creating beautiful gifts, so will need to be full of creativity and with a genuine interest in the field of luxury gifting. Ideally, you will also be a graduate with existing experience within the field of online retail.
The Account Executive role involves providing administrative support to the account team, Lucy White and Ali Nester-Smith. No two days are ever the same, so our successful applicant will be someone with a strong and practical ‘can do’ mentality.
The job will involve liaison across our teams in Customer Service, Purchasing, Warehouse and Marketing/IT in order to ensure the smooth running of projects on the ground level. You will be assisting Lucy White in all aspects of business administration in Peterborough. For example, squaring off projects on our Navision operating system, keeping a watchful eye on perishable stock, drawing up bespoke packaging estimates for clients, whipping couriers into line, helping to organise logistics for a shoot, arranging internal and external meetings, writing a contact report after a client meeting or helping research gift ideas for creative presentations.
The role will also include specific responsibility at an administrative level for our largest client. You will be working with an exciting, demanding and young client team who are based in London. You will support Lucy and Ali in managing and growing this client, helping with administrative tasks ranging from monitoring tracking to pulling together estimates, from helping to organise gift and packaging samples through to planning social events and meetings. This will involve considerable client contact, so we’re looking for someone with the skills, experience and intelligence to be reliably client facing.
We are a small, entrepreneurial business and this is, in summary, a great role for someone looking to gain experience across all aspects of a retail business.
In terms of the right personality fit, you’ll need an agile mind and an entrepreneurial spirit. Our successful candidate will be energetic and enthusiastic, articulate, quick-thinking, well presented and able to swiftly develop good rapport with both the internal team as well as with a very varied client base.
The Account Executive role is centrally about helping to make things happen. To do this successfully, you’ll need to be naturally proficient in the arts of persuasion and negotiation, with a cool and calm head for thinking around a problem. So, if you’re shy, sensitive or socially introverted, this role is not for you.
We can promise the odd touch of glamour, lots of fun, an established, organised and friendly working environment as well as the opportunity to help shape a young business.
We’re looking for someone who can start at the end of summer, and we’re willing to pay between £xx and £xx depending on skills and experience.